fredag 19 december 2008

Tolka låtarna fritt

TOLKA FRITT!

Dear ladies,gentlemen, don't be afraid
We are here to ease your pain
Let it all start with a song
I'm sure we'll get along

Throw the guy a meat bone, put him on a train
That's the way it should end
Living the outskirts, to 40 miles away
Where the lonely road ends
Where the lonely road ends
Where the guitar gansters sings

Do you think you can forgive
I know that your life has been a burden
A living hell
Still the crying hurts in your head
Well you're still beneath my feet
Have you looked into the sky
Well oh God don't seem to mind
Will the fire burn the flower
Or the angels sing tomorrow, when I'm near

You break the glass, try to hide your face
Recorded lines that just will not erase
And buried in your loss of innocence
You wonder if you'll find it again

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever hadI find it hard to tell you'
Cos I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World


HUR HELVETE KUNDE DU VETA? HUR HITTADE DU MIG?
LÅT MIG VARA FATTA DE NÅGONGÅNG! LÅT MIG GLÖMMA!

Inga kommentarer: